Today in this article your big question- How to delete Snapchat account will be clear and also you will be disappear from Snapchat completely, once you reach to the end of the contents.
There may be single or multiple reason you want to wipe up Snapchat Account from your social life. May be you are bored of it or you are not liking the fancy filters any more which your friends are using too much. Well reason may be anything but what matters is your like and dislike. And definitely you should go with your priority.
Below are the steps that I have break down for you.
How to delete Snapchat account from browser
1. Go to the Snapchat portal, for login and to delete the respective account. This is browser based login.
2. After login to the account, click on delete my account option as shown in the picture.
3. Again fill the password, and click on continue to delete your Snapchat account.
4. Account Deactivated message will popup
Once the above page appear it means now your Account is deactivated and it will be for 30 days, in case you change your mind you will be able to reactivate account. But remember you need to reactivate within this 30 days.
If you didn’t reactivated the account after 30 days your Snapchat Account will permanently delete. That’s it your work is completed. Now in case you are not able to open browser based login to Snapchat. Below are the steps, how you do from your iphone or Android smart phone.
How to delete Snapchat account on iphone and Android
- Open the app
- Tap on avatar
3. Now click on the setting on the top right corner
4. Find the Help option under support by scrolling down
5. Now click on navigation menu, top right corner
6. Now click on My Account & Security, to do any changes on your Snapchat account
7. Now select Account Information
8. Now click on delete my account option
9. Click on Accounts Portal, and follow the same first browser steps explained above
How To Delete Snapchat Account Permanently
Now from all the above mention steps we know how to delete Snapchat account. Once you complete all the steps, your account will be deactivate for 30 days. For this 30 days if you don’t log in back, your account will be permanently deleted.
Things you can do before deleting Snapchat Account
One very important feature, which is you can download your account data like
- Login History and Account information
- Snap History
- Chat History
- Our Story and Crowd-Sourced Content
- Purchase History
- Support History
- User Profile
- Account History
- Location History
- Search History
- Terms History
- In-app Surveys
- Reported Content
This data is confidential, so keep it safely. You might need later.
Some Interesting facts about Snapchat App
- Inventor of Story feature
- 1 billion snaps everyday are taken
- more than 400 million stories per day
- More than 100 million active user per day
For any help contact me here